HALLMARK CHANNEL'S "LOVEUARY" PROGRAMMING EVENT MAKES NETWORK #1 ON WEEKENDS AND #2 IN TOTAL DAY AND PRIMETIME IN FEBRUARY
Network Delivered the #1 Most-Watched Entertainment Cable Program of the Week
Among Women for Four Consecutive Weeks
March 1, 2023, NEW YORK -- Hallmark Channel's annual Loveuary programming event wrapped this past weekend, helping elevate the network to be #1 most-watched among entertainment cable on weekends and second most-watched in Total Day and Primetime among key demos. The stunt, which featured an all-new original movie premiere every Saturday during the month of February, topped the entertainment cable charts, delivering the #1 most-watched program every Saturday of the month and the #1 most-watched program of the week for four consecutive weeks.
Network and movie highlights include (L+SD):
· In February, Hallmark Channel registered as #1 most watched on entertainment cable in Weekend Total Day among Households and Women 18+, as well as in Weekend Primetime among Households, Women and Persons 18+, and Total Viewers
· Network became the second most watched on entertainment cable in Total Day among Households, Women and Persons 18+, and Total Viewers, as well as in Primetime among Households and Women 18+
· The Loveuary premieres delivered the #1 most-watched program of the week for four consecutive weeks among Women 18+
· The premieres also delivered the #1 most-watched entertainment cable program every Saturday in February among Households, Women 18+, Total Viewers, and Women 25-54
· The four original movie premieres reached 6.2 million Unduplicated Total Viewers
*Source: Nielsen L+SD Program-based data; 01/30-2/26/23; Strict Daypart (Span), M-Su 6a-6a/8p-11p and Sa-Su 6a-6a; New and Sports Excluded from all competitive ranks; "Original Program" rank excludes Repeats from program averages; Networks that share feed are weight averaged to daypart based on duration; Unduplicated Reach, HALL Network and 4 Premieres from 01/30-2/26/23, P2+ audience, 6 min qualifier.
ABOUT HALLMARK CHANNEL
Hallmark Channel, owned by Hallmark Cards, Inc., is Hallmark Media's flagship 24-hour cable television network. As the country's leading destination for quality, feel-good entertainment, Hallmark Channel delivers on the 100-year legacy of the Hallmark brand. The network's lineup of signature original content includes movies, primetime scripted series, and specials. Dedicated to helping viewers celebrate holidays, seasons, and life's special moments, Hallmark Channel is home to a host of annual programming events, including the highly successful Countdown to Christmas, which has become a pop culture phenomenon and a beloved holiday tradition for millions of viewers. Rounding out the network's slate are some of television's most classic comedies and series, including The Golden Girls, Frasier, and Reba.