9-1-1 & THE BIG LEAP DRIVE FOX TO POST MOST-WATCHED FALL MONDAY IN L7 SINCE 2019; FOX CLAIMS PREMIERE WEEK'S #1 UNSCRIPTED, DRAMA & COMEDY SERIES
FOX's hit drama 9-1-1 was the #1 entertainment telecast of Monday Premiere Week and delivered 11.3 million multiplatform viewers across seven days, while the debut of the new drama THE BIG LEAP nearly doubled its total audience in multiplatform viewing. Together, 9-1-1 and THE BIG LEAP posted FOX's most-watched Fall Monday in L7 since 2019.
For entertainment programming only, FOX ranks #1-t for all of Premiere Week, when THE MASKED SINGER ranked as the #1 entertainment program and FOX posted the #1 series in all three entertainment genres: unscripted (THE MASKED SINGER), drama (9-1-1) and comedy (THE SIMPSONS).
· The Season Five return of 9-1-1 (1.5 Live + 7 Days rating) is Monday Premiere Week's #1 drama among A18-49 and #1 entertainment telecast.
· 9-1-1 drew the largest A18-49 L+7 increase for any single telecast on any network in four months (since 5/27/21), adding 0.72 ratings points (933K A18-49) vs. Live + SD.
· 9-1-1 totaled 11.3 million viewers in 7-day P2+ multiplatform audience, setting a new series record +122% gain vs. Live + SD.
· 9-1-1's Season Five debut marks its second most-streamed season premiere ever in a 7-day window, totaling 2.4 million viewers across Hulu and FOX NOW.
· The premiere of THE BIG LEAP totals 2.9 million viewers in Persons 2+ Multiplatform audience to date, up +96% vs Live + Same Day.
· Including streaming to-date of episode two, THE BIG LEAP totals 3.3 million multiplatform viewers to date.
· Viewers have spent 3.0 million hours (or, more than 181 million minutes) and counting watching the first two episodes of THE BIG LEAP across platforms.
· 9-1-1 and THE BIG LEAP helped FOX deliver its most watched Fall Monday (5.6 million P2+) since 12/2/19 (9-1-1/Prodigal Son, excluding NFL on FOX nights).
· Year-over-year, FOX increased its Premiere Week Monday performance by +32% in A18-49 and +29% in Total Viewers.
· Excluding sports on all networks, FOX (0.66 L+SD > 0.93 Most Current) ranks #1T for 2021 Premiere Week (9/20 - 9/26/21) in A18-49 Live + Same Day and with Most Current ratings (including post-Same Day playback).
· #1T NBC (0.65 L+SD > 0.93 MC)
· #3 CBS (0.55 L+SD > 0.76 MC)
· #4 ABC (0.48 L+SD > 0.63 MC)
· In Live + Same Day, FOX's THE MASKED SINGER ranked as Premiere Week's #1 entertainment program, while FOX posted the #1 show in all three entertainment genres: unscripted (THE MASKED SINGER), drama (9-1-1) and comedy (THE SIMPSONS) during the first week of the 2021-22 season.