"Selling Sunset" Renewed for Two Seasons as Netflix Lists 2022 Slate of Real Estate and Home Reno Shows
Get ready for more fabulous real estate and dream home renovations on Netflix! The Emmy-nominated docusoap Selling Sunset has been renewed for two more seasons, with production set to begin later this summer. But fans don't have to wait long - the market is full of listings for new and returning favorites through the rest of the year.
Selling Sunset renewed for seasons 6 and 7, production to start this summer
· Synopsis: Set in the world of LA's high-end real estate, Selling Sunset follows the city's most successful female realtors who all work under the same roof at The Oppenheim Group, the #1 agency in the Hollywood Hills and the Sunset Strip. They work hard and play harder, as they compete with the cutthroat LA market... and each other.
· Executive Producers: Adam DiVello, Sundee Manusakis, Kristofer Lindquist, Skyler Wakil, Jason Oppenheim
· Production Companies: Done and Done Productions, Lionsgate
How To Build a Sex Room premieres July 8 *trailer debut
· Synopsis: Couples looking for more spice in the bedroom hire luxury interior designer Melanie Rose to create stylish spaces where they can carry out any fantasy they wish. You've seen kitchen renovations, you've seen bathroom transformations, but you've never seen anything quite like this!
· Talent: Melanie Rose
· Executive Producers: Adam Sher, Jim Berger, Scott Feeley, Corrina Robbins and Sarah Howell
· Production Company: ITV America, High Noon Entertainment
· Format: 8 x 40-min episodes
Dream Home Makeover Season 3 premieres July 27 *previously announced
· Synopsis: Syd and Shea McGee of Studio McGee are back for a third season of Dream Home Makeover, bringing Shea's breathtaking interior design touch to a wide range of diverse clients from across the country. From a jaw dropping multimillion dollar estate in southern California to a gut renovation of a single-family home destroyed by a fire in Salt Lake City, each episode features Shea delivering obsession worthy interiors that usher beauty, ease, and efficiency into the lives of her clients. Along the way, Shea and Syd invite viewers into their lives as they raise daughters Wren, Ivy, and new baby Margot.
· Executive Producers: Rich Bye, Shea McGee, Syd McGee, Davis Mikaels, and Noah Moskin
· Production Company: Goodbye Pictures
· Format: 6 x 30-min episodes
Instant Dream Home premieres August 10
· Synopsis: Hosted by Danielle Brooks, Instant Dream Home is part home renovation show and part heist movie! A group of families are in for the surprise of their lives, with their homes about to be totally transformed and radically improved from ho-hum to OMG... in just one day!
· Talent: Danielle Brooks (host & team leader), Adair Curtis (interior design), Erik Curtis (carpenter), Nick Cutsumpas (exterior design) and Paige Mobley (special projects)
· Executive Producers: Tom Forman, George Verschoor, David Metzler, Jenny Daly, Jon Beyer, Bob Asher, Sue Langham, and Courtney Sanders
· Production Company: Critical Content
· Format: 8 x 45 minute episodes
Selling The OC premieres August 24 *date announcement
· Synopsis: A fresh set of realtors square off, competing to establish themselves at The Oppenheim Group's second office on the Orange County coast. Will the pressure prove too much for these agents to handle?
· Talent: Jason and Brett Oppenheim, Alex Hall, Alexandra Jarvis, Alexandra Rose, Austin Victoria, Brandi Marshall, Gio Helou, Kayla Cardona, Lauren Brito, Polly Brindle, Sean Palmieri and Tyler Stanaland.
· Executive Producers: Adam DiVello, Sundee Manusakis, Suzy Ratner, Kristofer Lindquist, Skyler Wakil
· Production Companies: Done and Done Productions, Lionsgate
· Format: Unscripted Series (8 x 30-minute episodes)
Designing Miami premieres September 21
· Synopsis: Miami's two hottest designers aren't just competitors, they're also husband and wife. Eilyn and Ray Jimenez are making South Florida chicer one house at a time - she with a minimalist aesthetic and he with a more maximalist approach. Juggling the needs of their deep pocketed clients, their staffs of young designers, their close-knit families (some of whom are also contractors) and their relationship with each other isn't easy, but this talented, stylish duo manages to pull it off while always maintaining a healthy sense of humor.
· Talent: Ray & Eilyn Jimenez
· Executive Producers: Eric Wattenberg, Will Nothacker, Deanna Markoff, Luke Neslage
· Production Company: Wheelhouse's Spoke Studios
· Format: Unscripted Series (8 x 40-min episodes)
Buying Beverly Hills premieres this Fall
· Synopsis: Buying Beverly Hills is a new real estate occu-soap following the agents and clients within Mauricio Umansky's The Agency in Beverly Hills, California. Mauricio, his daughters Farrah and Alexia, and the talented group of agents highlight the high stakes world of luxury real estate in Los Angeles.
· Talent: Mauricio Umansky, Farrah Brittany, Alexia Umansky, Santiago Arana, Ben Belack, Joey Ben-Zvi, Jon Grauman, Brandon Graves, Allie Lutz Rosenberger, Melissa Platt, Sonika Vaid
· Executive Producers: Brent Montgomery, Will Nothacker, Justin W. Hochberg, Liz Fine, Adam Sher, Deanna Markoff, Ed Simpson, Michael Call, Steven Drieu, Sara Chamberlain
· Production Companies: Wheelhouse's Spoke Studios and Just Entertainment
· Format: 8 x 40 min episodes
Buy My House premieres this Fall
· Synopsis: Homeowners from across America come to sell their properties, on the spot, to one of four real-estate tycoons including Redfin CEO Glenn Kelman, Corcoran Group CEO Pamela Liebman, NFL Linebacker Brandon Copeland, and investment property magnate Danisha Wrighster. Incredible and unique homes are up for grabs as the owners share heartfelt backstories and engage in heart pounding negotiations with the tycoons.
· Talent: Host: Nina Parker, Property Investors: Glenn Kelman, Pamela Liebman, Brandon Copeland and Danisha Wrighster
· Executive Producers: Tom Forman, Jenny Daly, Matthew Pickel, Moira Ross, Dan Morando
· Production Companies: Critical Content
· Format: Unscripted Series (6 x 30-minute episodes)