NETFLIX ANNOUNCES NEW LIMITED DRAMA SERIES "DEVIL IN OHIO," A SUSPENSEFUL THRILLER STARRING EMILY DESCHANEL
Based On the Best-Selling Novel by Daria Polatin, Who Serves as Showrunner/Executive Producer
· Netflix today announced it has picked up Devil in Ohio as a limited series. The suspenseful thriller is inspired by a true story and the best-selling book from author, showrunner, and Executive Producer Daria Polatin.
· The series is currently in production in Vancouver, Canada.
· Logline: When hospital psychiatrist Dr. Suzanne Mathis shelters a mysterious cult escapee, her world is turned upside down as the strange girl's arrival threatens to tear her own family apart.
· Format / Episodes: Drama; (8) 45-minute episodes
· Starring: Emily Deschanel as 'Suzanne,' Sam Jaeger as 'Peter,' Gerardo Celasco as 'Detective Lopez,' Madeleine Arthur as 'Mae', Xaria Dotson as 'Jules,' Alisha Newton as 'Helen,' Naomi Tan as 'Dani.'
· Showrunner / Executive Producer: Daria Polatin (Jack Ryan, Hunters)
· Directors: John Fawcett, Brad Anderson, Leslie Hope, Steve Adelson
· Producers: Daria Polatin (EP), Rachel Miller (Under the Electric Sky) with Haven Entertainment (EP), Andrew Wilder (EP), Ian Hay (Producer)